- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Vancouver weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5050 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- 1717°C sea temperature
Recommended for British Columbia
The August weather guide for Vancouver, British Columbia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Vancouver in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Vancouver in August, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Vancouver in August?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Vancouver in August - that's 57% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Vancouver in August?
The average sea temperature around Vancouver in August is 17°C.
Does it rain in Vancouver in August?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Vancouver in August and the average monthly rainfall is 50mm.
Vancouver sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Vancouver in August 2021. Select a month to view Vancouver sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||05:45||20:52|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:06||20:26|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||06:28||19:57|
- Save on expedition cruises with top Hurtigruten deals
- Book cruises to Alaska, Antarctica, Svalbard & the Arctic
- Plus destinations across Europe, Caribbean & Americas
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Canada
Where is hot in British Columbia in August for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in British Columbia in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.