- Discover top Air Canada offers on flights to Canada
- Browse the lowest fares available or search by date
- Book flights to Toronto, Vancouver, Calgary, Montreal & more
Vancouver weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1111°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 135135 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
- 77°C sea temperature
Recommended for British Columbia
The March weather guide for Vancouver, British Columbia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Vancouver in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 11°C in Vancouver in March, falling to 3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Vancouver in March?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Vancouver in March - that's 34% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around Vancouver in March?
The average sea temperature around Vancouver in March is 7°C.
Does it rain in Vancouver in March?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Vancouver in March and the average monthly rainfall is 135mm.
Vancouver sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Vancouver in March 2021. Select a month to view Vancouver sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||06:54||17:56|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||07:23||19:20|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||06:51||19:43|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Canada
Where is warm in British Columbia in March for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in British Columbia in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.