- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Porto Velho weather in September 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 112112 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The September weather guide for Porto Velho, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Brazil
How hot is it in Porto Velho in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 33°C in Porto Velho in September with very high heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Porto Velho in September?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Porto Velho in September - that's 42% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Porto Velho in September?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Porto Velho in September and the average monthly rainfall is 112mm.
Porto Velho sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Porto Velho in September 2020. Select a month to view Porto Velho sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:17||18:14|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:09||18:12|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||06:00||18:11|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Brazil
Where is hot in Brazil in September for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Brazil in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.