- Save up to 15% on winter sun holidays in 2021/2022
- Book early for holidays to the Caribbean & Indian Ocean
- Travel between 1st Nov 2021 & 30th Apr 2022 (inclusive)
Porto Velho weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 4848 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Brazil
The August weather guide for Porto Velho, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Porto Velho in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 33°C in Porto Velho in August with very high heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Porto Velho in August?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Porto Velho in August - that's 45% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Porto Velho in August?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Porto Velho in August and the average monthly rainfall is 48mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Porto Velho sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Porto Velho in August 2021. Select a month to view Porto Velho sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||06:30||18:14|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:25||18:15|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||06:18||18:14|
- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.