- Browse low fares on Qatar Airways flights worldwide
- Depart from regional airports acorss the UK
- Book flights the Middle East, Asia, Africa, Europe & the Americas
Porto Velho weather in August 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 4848 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
The August weather guide for Porto Velho, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Brazil
How hot is it in Porto Velho in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 33°C in Porto Velho in August with very high heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Porto Velho in August?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Porto Velho in August - that's 45% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Porto Velho in August?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Porto Velho in August and the average monthly rainfall is 48mm.
Porto Velho sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Porto Velho in August 2020. Select a month to view Porto Velho sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:30||18:14|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:25||18:15|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:17||18:14|
- Save EXTRA 10% on 3-5* hotels worldwide with Priceline
- Discount available on Pay Now & Express Deal Hotels
- Book hotels for 2 nights or more. Not combinable
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Brazil
Where is hot in Brazil in August for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Brazil in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.