- Pay just £49 flexi-deposits per person on tours in 2021
- Book escorted tours online with Titan Travel
- Holidays to the America, Europe, Africa, Asia & more
Porto Velho weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 235235 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Brazil
The April weather guide for Porto Velho, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Porto Velho in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Porto Velho in April with high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Porto Velho in April?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Porto Velho in April - that's 35% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Porto Velho in April?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in Porto Velho in April and the average monthly rainfall is 235mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Porto Velho sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Porto Velho in April 2021. Select a month to view Porto Velho sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||06:19||18:19|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||06:18||18:12|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||06:19||18:07|
- Save on last minute on holidays with Travelsphere
- Book tours to Africa, Asia, Europe, America & Oceania
- Check out holidays departing in the next few months
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.