- Browse top offers on solo holidays & singles escorted tours
- Filter offers by travel style, destination, dates & price
- Styles include walking holidays, cruises, city breaks & tours
Porto Velho weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 219219 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Brazil
The November weather guide for Porto Velho, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Porto Velho in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Porto Velho in November with very high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Porto Velho in November?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Porto Velho in November - that's 48% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Porto Velho in November?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Porto Velho in November and the average monthly rainfall is 219mm.
Porto Velho sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Porto Velho in November 2020. Select a month to view Porto Velho sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||05:46||18:12|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||05:45||18:16|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||05:47||18:22|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Brazil
Where is hot in Brazil in November for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Brazil in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.