- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Foz do Iguacu weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 145145 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Brazil
The April weather guide for Foz do Iguacu, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Foz do Iguacu in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Foz do Iguacu in April with low heat and humidity, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Foz do Iguacu in April?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Foz do Iguacu in April - that's 43% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Foz do Iguacu in April?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Foz do Iguacu in April and the average monthly rainfall is 145mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Foz do Iguacu sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Foz do Iguacu in April 2022. Select a month to view Foz do Iguacu sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||06:47||18:37|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||06:54||18:23|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||07:01||18:10|
- Check out top deals on tours worldwide in 2021
- Discount varies by sale offer & destination
- Filter deals by theme, style, dates, duration & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.