- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Foz do Iguacu weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 105105 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
Recommended for Brazil
The August weather guide for Foz do Iguacu, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Foz do Iguacu in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Foz do Iguacu in August, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Foz do Iguacu in August?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Foz do Iguacu in August - that's 38% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Foz do Iguacu in August?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Foz do Iguacu in August and the average monthly rainfall is 105mm.
Foz do Iguacu sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Foz do Iguacu in August 2021. Select a month to view Foz do Iguacu sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||07:16||18:13|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||07:05||18:20|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||06:51||18:26|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Brazil
Where is hot in Brazil in August for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Brazil in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.