- Save on worldwide flights with Air France low fares
- Book return flights to destinations across the world
- Flights depart from the UK via Paris, France
Foz do Iguacu weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 157157 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Brazil
The March weather guide for Foz do Iguacu, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Foz do Iguacu in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Foz do Iguacu in March with high heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Foz do Iguacu in March?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Foz do Iguacu in March - that's 42% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Foz do Iguacu in March?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Foz do Iguacu in March and the average monthly rainfall is 157mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Foz do Iguacu sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Foz do Iguacu in March 2022. Select a month to view Foz do Iguacu sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||06:32||19:08|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||06:40||18:53|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||06:47||18:38|
- Browse Holiday Inn Express hotels in Brazil
- Book cheap hotels in Belem, Maceio & Rio Branco
- Check for special offers & best available rates
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.