- Save up to 15% on winter sun holidays in 2021/2022
- Book early for holidays to the Caribbean & Indian Ocean
- Travel between 1st Nov 2021 & 30th Apr 2022 (inclusive)
Foz do Iguacu weather in May 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 146146 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
Recommended for Brazil
The May weather guide for Foz do Iguacu, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Foz do Iguacu in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Foz do Iguacu in May, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Foz do Iguacu in May?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Foz do Iguacu in May - that's 44% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Foz do Iguacu in May?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Foz do Iguacu in May and the average monthly rainfall is 146mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Foz do Iguacu sunrise & sunset times for May 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Foz do Iguacu in May 2021. Select a month to view Foz do Iguacu sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st May 2021||07:01||18:09|
|Sunday, 16th May 2021||07:09||18:00|
|Monday, 31st May 2021||07:16||17:56|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.