- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Maun weather in September 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Botswana with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 44 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Botswana
The September weather guide for Maun, Botswana shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Maun in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Maun in September with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Maun in September?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Maun in September - that's 84% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Maun in September?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Maun in September and the average monthly rainfall is 4mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Maun sunrise & sunset times for September 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Maun in September 2021. Select a month to view Maun sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st September 2021||06:35||18:18|
|Wednesday, 15th September 2021||06:22||18:21|
|Thursday, 30th September 2021||06:09||18:24|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.