- Check out top deals on recommended 2021/2022 tours
- Filter deals by trip type, dates, region & more
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Maun weather in October 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Botswana with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3434°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 1717 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Botswana
The October weather guide for Maun, Botswana shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Maun in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 34°C in Maun in October with high heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Maun in October?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Maun in October - that's 74% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Maun in October?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Maun in October and the average monthly rainfall is 17mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Maun sunrise & sunset times for October 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Maun in October 2021. Select a month to view Maun sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st October 2021||06:08||18:24|
|Saturday, 16th October 2021||05:55||18:29|
|Sunday, 31st October 2021||05:45||18:35|
- Save on hotels, restaurants, spas & more with Travelzoo
- Book online with fully refundable vouchers
- Filter vouchers by theme, price, type & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.