- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Maun weather in November 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Botswana with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3434°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 4949 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Botswana
The November weather guide for Maun, Botswana shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Maun in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 34°C in Maun in November with high heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Maun in November?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Maun in November - that's 67% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Maun in November?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Maun in November and the average monthly rainfall is 49mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Maun sunrise & sunset times for November 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Maun in November 2021. Select a month to view Maun sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st November 2021||05:45||18:35|
|Monday, 15th November 2021||05:39||18:43|
|Tuesday, 30th November 2021||05:38||18:52|
- Check out current discounts on tours in 2023
- Discount varies by sale offer & destination
- Filter discounts by theme, style, dates, duration & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.