- Save with special offers & deals on Avani Hotels & Resorts
- Including advance booking discounts & package offers
- Filter deals by destination or hotel
Maun weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Botswana with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 113113 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Botswana
The January weather guide for Maun, Botswana shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Maun in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 33°C in Maun in January with high heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Maun in January?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Maun in January - that's 61% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Maun in January?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Maun in January and the average monthly rainfall is 113mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Maun sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Maun in January 2022. Select a month to view Maun sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||05:50||19:09|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||06:00||19:12|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||06:10||19:09|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.