- Check out top deals on recommended 2021/2022 tours
- Filter deals by trip type, dates, region & more
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Maun weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Botswana with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 104104 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Botswana
The February weather guide for Maun, Botswana shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Maun in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Maun in February with high heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Maun in February?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Maun in February - that's 64% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Maun in February?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Maun in February and the average monthly rainfall is 104mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Maun sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Maun in February 2022. Select a month to view Maun sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||06:10||19:09|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||06:17||19:03|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||06:24||18:54|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.