- Check out top deals on recommended 2021/2022 tours
- Filter deals by trip type, dates, region & more
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Maun weather in December 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Botswana with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 8686 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Botswana
The December weather guide for Maun, Botswana shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Maun in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 33°C in Maun in December with high heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Maun in December?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Maun in December - that's 62% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Maun in December?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Maun in December and the average monthly rainfall is 86mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Maun sunrise & sunset times for December 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Maun in December 2021. Select a month to view Maun sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st December 2021||05:38||18:53|
|Thursday, 16th December 2021||05:42||19:02|
|Friday, 31st December 2021||05:50||19:09|
- Save on flights worldwide with Qatar Airways sale offers
- Book economy from £430 & premium from £1,964
- Join Privilege Club & earn Qmiles points
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.