- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Maun weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Botswana with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Botswana
The August weather guide for Maun, Botswana shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Maun in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Maun in August with low heat and humidity, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Maun in August?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Maun in August - that's 90% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Maun in August?
There are usually no days with some rain in Maun in August and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Maun sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Maun in August 2021. Select a month to view Maun sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||06:56||18:09|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:47||18:14|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||06:36||18:18|
- Save with special offers & deals on Avani Hotels & Resorts
- Including advance booking discounts & package offers
- Filter deals by destination or hotel
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.