- Save an extra 10% on rates by becoming a member
- Sign up for free to access extra savings
- Enjoy holidays in Sri Lanka, Thailand, UAE & more
Maun weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Botswana with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 2626 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Botswana
The April weather guide for Maun, Botswana shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Maun in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Maun in April with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Maun in April?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Maun in April - that's 77% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Maun in April?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Maun in April and the average monthly rainfall is 26mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Maun sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Maun in April 2022. Select a month to view Maun sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||06:33||18:27|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||06:37||18:15|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||06:42||18:05|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.