- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Mostar weather in May 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Bosnia and Herzegovina with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8888 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
Recommended for Bosnia & Herzegovina
The May weather guide for Mostar, Bosnia & Herzegovina shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Mostar in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Mostar in May, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Mostar in May?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Mostar in May - that's 48% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Mostar in May?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Mostar in May and the average monthly rainfall is 88mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Mostar sunrise & sunset times for May 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Mostar in May 2022. Select a month to view Mostar sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st May 2022||05:42||19:50|
|Monday, 16th May 2022||05:24||20:07|
|Tuesday, 31st May 2022||05:12||20:22|
- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.