- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Mostar weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Bosnia and Herzegovina with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1010°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 158158 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
The November weather guide for Mostar, Bosnia & Herzegovina shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Bosnia & Herzegovina
How warm is it in Mostar in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 10°C in Mostar in November, falling to 3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Mostar in November?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Mostar in November - that's 35% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Mostar in November?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Mostar in November and the average monthly rainfall is 158mm.
Mostar sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Mostar in November 2020. Select a month to view Mostar sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||06:24||16:40|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||06:42||16:24|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||07:01||16:14|
- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Bosnia & Herzegovina
Where is warm in Bosnia & Herzegovina in November for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Bosnia & Herzegovina in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.