- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Mostar weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Bosnia and Herzegovina with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1414°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 55°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9898 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Bosnia & Herzegovina
The April weather guide for Mostar, Bosnia & Herzegovina shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Mostar in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 14°C in Mostar in April, falling to 5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Mostar in April?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Mostar in April - that's 43% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Mostar in April?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Mostar in April and the average monthly rainfall is 98mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Mostar sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Mostar in April 2022. Select a month to view Mostar sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||06:31||19:15|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||06:07||19:32|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||05:44||19:49|
- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.