- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Mostar weather in July 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Bosnia and Herzegovina with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 6262 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Bosnia & Herzegovina
The July weather guide for Mostar, Bosnia & Herzegovina shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Mostar in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Mostar in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Mostar in July?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Mostar in July - that's 63% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Mostar in July?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Mostar in July and the average monthly rainfall is 62mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Mostar sunrise & sunset times for July 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Mostar in July 2022. Select a month to view Mostar sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st July 2022||05:12||20:33|
|Saturday, 16th July 2022||05:23||20:26|
|Sunday, 31st July 2022||05:37||20:12|
- Save £50 per person on Cosmos tours in 2022
- Book early & save 10% on Globus trips in 2022
- Travel between 1st Jan & 31st Dec 2022 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.