- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Jakar weather in September 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Bhutan with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 178178 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Bhutan
The September weather guide for Jakar, Bhutan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Jakar in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 17°C in Jakar in September, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Jakar in September?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Jakar in September - that's 46% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Jakar in September?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Jakar in September and the average monthly rainfall is 178mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Jakar sunrise & sunset times for September 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Jakar in September 2021. Select a month to view Jakar sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st September 2021||05:36||18:18|
|Wednesday, 15th September 2021||05:42||18:02|
|Thursday, 30th September 2021||05:49||17:44|
- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.