- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Jakar weather in October 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Bhutan with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 22°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6363 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Bhutan
The October weather guide for Jakar, Bhutan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Jakar in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 15°C in Jakar in October, falling to 2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Jakar in October?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Jakar in October - that's 64% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Jakar in October?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Jakar in October and the average monthly rainfall is 63mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Jakar sunrise & sunset times for October 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Jakar in October 2021. Select a month to view Jakar sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st October 2021||05:50||17:43|
|Saturday, 16th October 2021||05:58||17:27|
|Sunday, 31st October 2021||06:07||17:14|
- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.