- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Jakar weather in November 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Bhutan with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 1111°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- -4-4°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1111 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
Recommended for Bhutan
The November weather guide for Jakar, Bhutan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Jakar in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 11°C in Jakar in November, falling to -4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Jakar in November?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Jakar in November - that's 74% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Jakar in November?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Jakar in November and the average monthly rainfall is 11mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Jakar sunrise & sunset times for November 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Jakar in November 2021. Select a month to view Jakar sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st November 2021||06:08||17:13|
|Monday, 15th November 2021||06:18||17:05|
|Tuesday, 30th November 2021||06:29||17:02|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.