- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Jakar weather in June 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Bhutan with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 333333 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Bhutan
The June weather guide for Jakar, Bhutan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Jakar in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Jakar in June, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Jakar in June?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Jakar in June - that's 45% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Jakar in June?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Jakar in June and the average monthly rainfall is 333mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Jakar sunrise & sunset times for June 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Jakar in June 2022. Select a month to view Jakar sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st June 2022||05:02||18:48|
|Wednesday, 15th June 2022||05:01||18:54|
|Thursday, 30th June 2022||05:05||18:57|
- Explore top offers on direct flights from the UK
- Filter destinations by price, trip type, flight time & more
- Choose a destination to see cheapest fares & airlines
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.