- Check out top deals on recommended 2021/2022 tours
- Filter deals by trip type, dates, region & more
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Jakar weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Bhutan with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 333333 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Bhutan
The June weather guide for Jakar, Bhutan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Jakar in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Jakar in June, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Jakar in June?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Jakar in June - that's 45% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Jakar in June?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Jakar in June and the average monthly rainfall is 333mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Jakar sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Jakar in June 2021. Select a month to view Jakar sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||05:02||18:48|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||05:01||18:54|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||05:05||18:57|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.