- Save on last minute on holidays with Travelsphere
- Book tours to Africa, Asia, Europe, America & Oceania
- Check out holidays departing in the next few months
Jakar weather in July 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Bhutan with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 383383 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Bhutan
The July weather guide for Jakar, Bhutan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Jakar in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Jakar in July, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Jakar in July?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Jakar in July - that's 36% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Jakar in July?
There are usually 20 days with some rain in Jakar in July and the average monthly rainfall is 383mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Jakar sunrise & sunset times for July 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Jakar in July 2022. Select a month to view Jakar sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st July 2022||05:05||18:57|
|Saturday, 16th July 2022||05:12||18:54|
|Sunday, 31st July 2022||05:20||18:47|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.