- Save on last minute on holidays with Travelsphere
- Book tours to Africa, Asia, Europe, America & Oceania
- Check out holidays departing in the next few months
Jakar weather in December 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Bhutan with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 88°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- -8-8°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 44 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Bhutan
The December weather guide for Jakar, Bhutan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Jakar in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 8°C in Jakar in December, falling to -8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Jakar in December?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Jakar in December - that's 75% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Jakar in December?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Jakar in December and the average monthly rainfall is 4mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Jakar sunrise & sunset times for December 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Jakar in December 2021. Select a month to view Jakar sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st December 2021||06:30||17:02|
|Thursday, 16th December 2021||06:40||17:05|
|Friday, 31st December 2021||06:47||17:13|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.