- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Jakar weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Bhutan with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 286286 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Bhutan
The August weather guide for Jakar, Bhutan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Jakar in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Jakar in August, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Jakar in August?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Jakar in August - that's 39% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Jakar in August?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in Jakar in August and the average monthly rainfall is 286mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Jakar sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Jakar in August 2021. Select a month to view Jakar sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||05:20||18:46|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||05:28||18:34|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||05:35||18:19|
- Save on last minute on holidays with Travelsphere
- Book tours to Africa, Asia, Europe, America & Oceania
- Check out holidays departing in the next few months
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.