- Save on hotels, restaurants, spas & more with Travelzoo
- Book online with fully refundable vouchers
- Filter vouchers by theme, price, type & more
Jakar weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Bhutan with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 1414°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 11°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6767 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Bhutan
The April weather guide for Jakar, Bhutan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Jakar in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 14°C in Jakar in April, falling to 1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Jakar in April?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Jakar in April - that's 59% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Jakar in April?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Jakar in April and the average monthly rainfall is 67mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Jakar sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Jakar in April 2021. Select a month to view Jakar sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||05:48||18:15|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||05:33||18:22|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||05:19||18:30|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.