- Save on UK travel with KAYAK's deals of the day
- Find deals for destinations around the world
- Filter by travel deal type, budget & month
Jakar weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Bhutan with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1414°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 11°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6767 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Bhutan
The April weather guide for Jakar, Bhutan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Jakar in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 14°C in Jakar in April, falling to 1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Jakar in April?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Jakar in April - that's 59% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Jakar in April?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Jakar in April and the average monthly rainfall is 67mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Jakar sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Jakar in April 2022. Select a month to view Jakar sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||05:48||18:14|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||05:33||18:22|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||05:19||18:30|
- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.