- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Sanur weather in September 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Indonesia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 7979 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Sanur, Bali shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Bali
How hot is it in Sanur in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Sanur in September with high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Sanur in September?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Sanur in September - that's 85% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Sanur in September?
The average sea temperature around Sanur in September is 26°C.
Does it ever rain in Sanur in September?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Sanur in September and the average monthly rainfall is 79mm.
Sanur sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sanur in September 2020. Select a month to view Sanur sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:21||18:17|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:13||18:16|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||06:04||18:14|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Bali
Where is hot in Bali in September for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Bali in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.