- Save up to 15% on winter 2020/2021 holidays
- Book skiing holidays & winter sun breaks with Club Med
- Travel between 1st Nov 2020 & 25th Apr 2021 (inclusive)
Sanur weather in January 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Indonesia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 325325 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Sanur, Bali shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Sanur in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Sanur in January with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Sanur in January?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Sanur in January - that's 63% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Sanur in January?
The average sea temperature around Sanur in January is 28°C.
Does it ever rain in Sanur in January?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in Sanur in January and the average monthly rainfall is 325mm.
Sanur sunrise & sunset times for January 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sanur in January 2021. Select a month to view Sanur sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st January 2021||06:04||18:41|
|Saturday, 16th January 2021||06:12||18:46|
|Sunday, 31st January 2021||06:18||18:47|
- Save on luxury holidays & honeymoons with special offers
- From Bora Bora to Barbados & Maldives to Mexico
- Filter offers by star rating, destination, board basis & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Bali
Where is hot in Bali in January for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Bali in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.