- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Sanur weather in October 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Indonesia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 146146 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The October weather guide for Sanur, Bali shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Sanur in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Sanur in October with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Sanur in October?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Sanur in October - that's 84% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Sanur in October?
The average sea temperature around Sanur in October is 27°C.
Does it ever rain in Sanur in October?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Sanur in October and the average monthly rainfall is 146mm.
Sanur sunrise & sunset times for October 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sanur in October 2020. Select a month to view Sanur sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st October 2020||06:03||18:14|
|Friday, 16th October 2020||05:56||18:13|
|Saturday, 31st October 2020||05:50||18:15|
- Save on luxury holidays & honeymoons with special offers
- From Bora Bora to Barbados & Maldives to Mexico
- Filter offers by star rating, destination, board basis & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Bali
Where is hot in Bali in October for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Bali in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.