- Find cheap flights to New Mexico with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Taos weather in August 2020
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 6262 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The August weather guide for Taos, New Mexico shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Taos in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Taos in August with low heat and humidity, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Taos in August?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Taos in August - that's 73% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Taos in August?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Taos in August and the average monthly rainfall is 62mm.
Taos sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Taos in August 2020. Select a month to view Taos sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:09||20:07|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:21||19:51|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:33||19:31|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's hot in New Mexico in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in New Mexico in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.