- Book Alamo Gold in the USA & get FREE additional driver
- Prepay online & save up to £45 a week
- Alamo Gold is only available to UK residents
Silver City weather in August 2020
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 7979 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
The August weather guide for Silver City, New Mexico shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Silver City in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Silver City in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Silver City in August?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Silver City in August - that's 76% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Silver City in August?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Silver City in August and the average monthly rainfall is 79mm.
Silver City sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Silver City in August 2020. Select a month to view Silver City sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:27||20:11|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:38||19:56|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:48||19:38|
- Browse the latest offers on Candlewood Suites
- Save with hotel offers, package deals & online discounts
- Book hotels in the USA, Canada & Mexico
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's hot in New Mexico in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in New Mexico in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.