- Book Alamo Gold in the USA & get FREE additional driver
- Prepay online & save up to £45 a week
- Alamo Gold is only available to UK residents
Albuquerque weather in August 2020
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 4949 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The August weather guide for Albuquerque, New Mexico shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Albuquerque in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Albuquerque in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Albuquerque in August?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Albuquerque in August - that's 75% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Albuquerque in August?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Albuquerque in August and the average monthly rainfall is 49mm.
Albuquerque sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Albuquerque in August 2020. Select a month to view Albuquerque sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:16||20:09|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:28||19:53|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:39||19:34|
- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's hot in New Mexico in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in New Mexico in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.