- Save on luxury holidays with premium & business class flights
- Combine hotel+flights for Asia, USA, Caribbean & more
- Including Barbados, Cancun, Phuket, Mauritius & LA
Newburyport weather in August 2019
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 7575 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 1818°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Newburyport, Massachusetts shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Newburyport weather in August
The average maximum daytime temperature in Newburyport in August is a warm 27°C (81°F) with low heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 15°C (59°F). There are usually 9 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 62% of the 14 hours of daylight.
Expect 75mm (3.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of August with 10 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be high (7 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Newburyport in August is 18°C (64°F).
Newburyport sunrise & sunset times for August 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Newburyport in August 2019. Select a month to view Newburyport sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st August 2019||05:35||20:04|
|Friday, 16th August 2019||05:51||19:44|
|Saturday, 31st August 2019||06:07||19:20|
- Browse latest holiday offers & last minute deals
- Book holidays departing soon & school holidays
- Plus find holidays based on preferred budget
Discover more about the USA
More Massachusetts destinations
- Martha's Vineyard
- New Bedford
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details