- Pre-book New Orleans car hire online & save
- FREE additional driver available for New Orleans Airport
- Plus FREE breakdown assistance on all US rentals
New Orleans weather in August 2020
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 163163 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The August weather guide for New Orleans, Louisiana shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
New Orleans sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for New Orleans in August 2020. Select a month to view New Orleans sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:20||19:53|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:29||19:40|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:37||19:23|
- Book flights to New Orleans from the UK with Virgin Atlantic
- Depart from London Heathrow Airport
- Join Flying Club & earn miles with every booking
Discover more about the USA
Where's hot in Louisiana in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Louisiana in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.