- Save an extra 10% on worldwide car hire
- Book with the exclusive Argus Car Hire discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Kodiak weather in August 2019
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 130130 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
- 1111°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Kodiak, Alaska shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Kodiak weather in August
The average maximum daytime temperature in Kodiak in August is a comfortable 16°C (61°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 9°C (48°F). There are usually 7 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 43% of the 15 hours of daylight.
Expect 130mm (5.1 inches) of rainfall across the whole of August with 15 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (4 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Kodiak in August is 11°C (52°F).
Kodiak sunrise & sunset times for August 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kodiak in August 2019. Select a month to view Kodiak sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st August 2019||06:04||22:26|
|Friday, 16th August 2019||06:36||21:50|
|Saturday, 31st August 2019||07:08||21:10|
- Book car hire with Alamo & get Viator discount code
- Save 10% on US attractions & excursions with Viator
- Offer available to UK residents only
Discover more about the USA
More Alaska destinations
- Denali National Park
- Dutch Harbor
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details