- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holidays
- Book flights + hotel together to get saving
- Popular destinations include Europe, USA & Australia
Paramaribo weather in August 2019
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 171171 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Paramaribo, Suriname shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Paramaribo weather in August
The average maximum daytime temperature in Paramaribo in August is a hot 32°C (90°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 23°C (73°F). There are usually 9 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 70% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 171mm (6.7 inches) of rainfall across the whole of August with 14 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Paramaribo in August is 28°C (82°F).
Paramaribo sunrise & sunset times for August 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Paramaribo in August 2019. Select a month to view Paramaribo sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st August 2019||06:36||18:58|
|Friday, 16th August 2019||06:36||18:54|
|Saturday, 31st August 2019||06:34||18:48|
- Save EXTRA 10% on car hire in Central & South America
- Blackout periods apply. Excludes domestic rentals
- Travel before 14th December 2019 (inclusive)
More Suriname destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.