- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Paramaribo weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Suriname with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 171171 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Paramaribo, Suriname shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Suriname
How hot is it in Paramaribo in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Paramaribo in August with high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Paramaribo in August?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Paramaribo in August - that's 70% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Paramaribo in August?
The average sea temperature around Paramaribo in August is 28°C.
Does it rain in Paramaribo in August?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Paramaribo in August and the average monthly rainfall is 171mm.
Paramaribo sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Paramaribo in August 2021. Select a month to view Paramaribo sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||06:36||18:58|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:36||18:54|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||06:34||18:48|
- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Suriname destinations
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.