- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Paramaribo weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Suriname with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 171171 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
Recommended for Suriname
The August weather guide for Paramaribo, Suriname shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Paramaribo in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Paramaribo in August with high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Paramaribo in August?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Paramaribo in August - that's 70% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Paramaribo in August?
The average sea temperature around Paramaribo in August is 28°C.
Does it rain in Paramaribo in August?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Paramaribo in August and the average monthly rainfall is 171mm.
Paramaribo sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Paramaribo in August 2021. Select a month to view Paramaribo sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||06:36||18:58|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:36||18:54|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||06:34||18:48|
- Check out top deals on recommended 2021/2022 tours
- Filter deals by trip type, dates, region & more
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Suriname destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.