- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Santa Maria weather in August 2020
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 4040 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2323°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Santa Maria, Azores shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Santa Maria in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Santa Maria in August with low heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Santa Maria in August?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Santa Maria in August - that's 57% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Santa Maria in August?
The average sea temperature around Santa Maria in August is 23°C.
Does it rain in Santa Maria in August?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Santa Maria in August and the average monthly rainfall is 40mm.
Santa Maria sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Santa Maria in August 2020. Select a month to view Santa Maria sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:46||20:47|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:59||20:30|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||07:11||20:10|
- Explore European & UK bus & coach ticket offers
- Find best prices & fastest routes from over 800 providers
- Including Eurolines, ALSA, Flixbus, Ouibus & National Express
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Portugal
Where's hot in the Azores in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Azores in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.