- Enjoy two holidays in one with a stopover in Portugal
- Stay up to 5 nights in Lisbon or Porto without stopover fee
- Stopovers available on selected mid & long haul flights
Santa Maria weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Portugal with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 106106 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
- 2020°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Santa Maria, Azores shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for the Azores
How hot is it in Santa Maria in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Santa Maria in November, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Santa Maria in November?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Santa Maria in November - that's 36% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Santa Maria in November?
The average sea temperature around Santa Maria in November is 20°C.
Does it rain in Santa Maria in November?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Santa Maria in November and the average monthly rainfall is 106mm.
Santa Maria sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Santa Maria in November 2020. Select a month to view Santa Maria sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||07:05||17:43|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||07:19||17:31|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||07:34||17:24|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Portugal
Where is hot in the Azores in November for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Azores in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.