- Explore cheap accommodation around the world
- Choose from over 36,000 properties in in over 170 countries
- Get instant confirmation & 24/7 customer service
Santa Maria weather in July 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for the Azores with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2525 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2222°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Azores
The July weather guide for Santa Maria, Azores shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Santa Maria in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Santa Maria in July, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Santa Maria in July?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Santa Maria in July - that's 54% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Santa Maria in July?
The average sea temperature around Santa Maria in July is 22°C.
Does it rain in Santa Maria in July?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Santa Maria in July and the average monthly rainfall is 25mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Santa Maria sunrise & sunset times for July 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Santa Maria in July 2022. Select a month to view Santa Maria sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st July 2022||06:25||21:04|
|Saturday, 16th July 2022||06:34||20:59|
|Sunday, 31st July 2022||06:45||20:48|
- Save on beach holidays with latest cheap deals
- Plus pay just £30 low deposit per person
- Spread the cost until 2 weeks before departure
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.