- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Santa Maria weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Portugal with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2525 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2222°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Azores
The July weather guide for Santa Maria, Azores shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Santa Maria in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Santa Maria in July, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Santa Maria in July?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Santa Maria in July - that's 54% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Santa Maria in July?
The average sea temperature around Santa Maria in July is 22°C.
Does it rain in Santa Maria in July?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Santa Maria in July and the average monthly rainfall is 25mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Portugal
Santa Maria sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Santa Maria in July 2021. Select a month to view Santa Maria sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||06:25||21:04|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||06:34||20:59|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||06:45||20:48|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Where is hot in the Azores in July for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Azores in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.