- Find latest Exodus Travels deals on tours to Mongolia
- Discover activity rating, duration, tour type + read reviews
- Filter offers by price, flight options, travel dates & more
Karakoram weather in August 2020
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7777 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The August weather guide for Karakoram, Mongolia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Karakoram in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Karakoram in August, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Karakoram in August?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Karakoram in August - that's 59% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Karakoram in August?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Karakoram in August and the average monthly rainfall is 77mm.
Karakoram sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Karakoram in August 2020. Select a month to view Karakoram sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||05:48||20:42|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:07||20:18|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:27||19:51|
- Find cheap flights to Mongolia with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Mongolia in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Mongolia in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.