- Find cheap flights to Iran with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Sari weather in August 2020
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 4141 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The August weather guide for Sari, Iran shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Sari in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Sari in August with high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Sari in August?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Sari in August - that's 58% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Sari in August?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Sari in August and the average monthly rainfall is 41mm.
Sari sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sari in August 2020. Select a month to view Sari sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:04||20:04|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:16||19:47|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:28||19:27|
- Save up to 30% on tours to Asia with G Adventures
- Book tours, river cruises & sailing adventures
- Discount varies by destination, tour type & departure date
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Iran in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Iran in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.