- Save on summer holidays departing in August 2019
- Book holidays for under £499 per person
- Filter by departure airports, destinations & more
Naxos weather in August 2019
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 22 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2424°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Naxos, represented by Naxos Town, shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Naxos weather in August
The average maximum daytime temperature in Naxos in August is a warm 26°C (79°F) with moderate heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 21°C (70°F). There are usually 13 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 94% of the 14 hours of daylight.
Expect 2mm (0.1 inches) of rainfall across the whole of August with 1 day with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (9 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Naxos in August is 24°C (75°F).
The weather in Naxos in August is represented by Naxos Town.
Naxos sunrise & sunset times for August 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Naxos in August 2019. Select a month to view Naxos sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months. The Naxos sunrise & sunset times shown below are for Naxos Town.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st August 2019||06:23||20:26|
|Friday, 16th August 2019||06:36||20:10|
|Saturday, 31st August 2019||06:48||19:49|
- Check out last minute deals on holiday rentals
- Book properties in the UK, Europe & around the world
- Filter top offers, explore by map or search by date
Discover more about Greece
More Naxos destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details