- Save at least 20% on early bookings for 2020
- Book hotels in Rome, Bangkok, Istanbul, Paris & more
- Travel before 31st March 2020 (inclusive)
San Miguel weather in August 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 2323 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 262262 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The August weather guide for San Miguel, El Salvador shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in San Miguel in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in San Miguel in August with high heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in San Miguel in August?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in San Miguel in August - that's 57% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in San Miguel in August?
There are usually 23 days with some rain in San Miguel in August and the average monthly rainfall is 262mm.
San Miguel sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for San Miguel in August 2020. Select a month to view San Miguel sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||05:38||18:20|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||05:40||18:13|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||05:41||18:04|
- Save up to 60% on hotels in the Alpha Rooms sale
- Search for hotels at popular holiday destinations worldwide
- Filter deals by TripAdvisor rating, star rating, facilities & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in El Salvador in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in El Salvador in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.