- Save on flights to Beijing, China
- Fly from the UK via Paris with Air France
- Prices start from just £346 return
Manzhouli weather in August 2020
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7575 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
The August weather guide for Manzhouli, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Manzhouli in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Manzhouli in August, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Manzhouli in August?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Manzhouli in August - that's 59% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Manzhouli in August?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Manzhouli in August and the average monthly rainfall is 75mm.
Manzhouli sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Manzhouli in August 2020. Select a month to view Manzhouli sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||04:41||19:51|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||05:03||19:25|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||05:24||18:56|
- Browse low fares on Qatar Airways flights worldwide
- Depart from regional airports acorss the UK
- Book flights the Middle East, Asia, Africa, Europe & the Americas
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about China
Where's hot in China in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in China in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.