- Save up to 50% in the Hotels.com 48-hour sale
- Destinations across Europe, the Americas, Asia & Africa
- Travel before 7th April 2020 (inclusive)
Faya Largeau weather in August 2020
- 3939°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 2626°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- EExtreme heat & humidity
- 1212 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The August weather guide for Faya Largeau, Chad shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Faya Largeau in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 39°C in Faya Largeau in August with extreme heat and humidity, falling to 26°C at night.
How sunny is it in Faya Largeau in August?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Faya Largeau in August - that's 80% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Faya Largeau in August?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Faya Largeau in August and the average monthly rainfall is 12mm.
Faya Largeau sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Faya Largeau in August 2020. Select a month to view Faya Largeau sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||05:22||18:17|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||05:26||18:09|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||05:29||17:58|
- Find cheap flights to Chad with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Chad in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Chad in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.